Today, director Zack Snyder has taken to the social network platform VERO to do a live commentary for his DC Comics film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, which recently had a 4-year anniversary.
— Zack Snyder (@ZackSnyder) March 28, 2020
During the commentary, Zack revealed that actor Michael Cassidy, who plays a version of Jimmy Olsen in the film has a role in his upcoming Netflix film Army of The Dead.
— Nicholas Whitcomb (@Whos_Nick) March 29, 2020
Here is the official synopsis for Army of The Dead via Netflix.
Following a zombie outbreak in Las Vegas, a group of mercenaries take the ultimate gamble, venturing into the quarantine zone to pull off the greatest heist ever attempted.
The rather large cast includes the following actors.
- Dave Bautista (Blade Runner 2049, Dune, Guardians of The Galaxy, Spectre)
- Ella Purnell (Kick-Ass 2)
- Ana De La Reguera (Nacho Libre, Narcos, Cowboys & Aliens)
- Theo Rossi (Luke Cage, Sons of Anarchy)
- Huma Qureshi (Leila)
- Omari Hardwick (Power, Sorry to Bother You)
- Chris D’Elia (You, Man on Fire)
- Hiroyuki Sanada (Avengers: Endgame, Westworld, Minamata)
- Garret Dillahunt (Widows, No Country For Old Men)
- Matthias Schweighöfer (You Are Wanted, Resistance)
- Raúl Castillo (We The Animals, Vida)
- Nora Arnezeder (Maniac, Mozart in the Jungle)
- Samantha Win (Arrow, Justice League)
- Rich Cetrone (Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Solo: A Star Wars Story)
The script was penned by Joby Harold, Zack Snyder, and Shay Hatten
Production on the action-horror film took place in Albuquerque, New Mexico and Atlantic City, New Jersey.
Netflix has yet to give Army of The Dead an official release date but will likely want to get it out as soon as possible with the increased volume of viewers at the moment needing new content to watch.
SOURCE: ZACK SNYDER