Collider was able to speak with Marvel’s Kevin Feige after the Hall H presentation where he confirmed that the slate they revealed on the big board is set as Phase 4.
Oddly enough, Kevin never actually states what Phases the other movies will be or even Blade for that matter. But the assumption currently is that they’ll end up in Phase 5.
Watch the brief conversation below.
Those Phase 4 releases on the big board included the following.
- Black Widow – May 1st, 2020
- Eternals – November 6th, 2020
- Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings – February 12th, 2021
- Doctor Strange: In The Multiverse of Madness – May 7th, 2021
- Thor: Love and Thunder – November 5th, 2021
The Phase 4 Disney+ shows are as follows.
- The Falcon and The Winter Soldier – Fall 2020
- Wandvision – Spring 2021
- What-If? – Summer 2021
- Hawkeye – Fall 2021
Movies mentioned by Feige on stage that’ll likely be part of Phase 5 include and add a bunch of unannounced Disney+ shows as well.
- Guardians of The Galaxy 3
- Black Panther 2
- Captain Marvel 2
- Fantastic Four
This would suggest they could even be working on developing Phase 6 and beyond.