VanityFair has revealed a huge amount of new images and details from J.J. Abrams’ Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker in their Star Wars issue, a lot of the photos were taken by photographer Annie Leibovitz.
Here’s a rundown what the photos tell us.
- Kerri Russell is playing the masked scoundrel Zorri Bliss and is seen in the Thieves’ Quarter on the snowy planet of Kijimi
- Richard E. Grant is playing First Order leader Allegiant General Pryde and will be working alongside General Hux.
- Finn and Naomi Ackie’s Jannah are riding alien steads against the First Order.
- Poe, Chewbacca, and Billy Dee Williams’ Lando Calrissian are on The Millennium Falcon.
- Rey and Kylo Ren are dueling during some storm on what looks to be some ship/building.
- The Aki-Aki are the natives of the desert planet Pasaana, seemingly the same planet where The Knights of Ren are and was featured in the teaser trailer.
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker is set for release on December 20th.
SOURCE: VANITY FAIR