Netflix has released a trailer in its first chapter of three titled Transformers: War For Cybertron Trilogy: Siege which comes from Rooster Teeth Productions.
Siege will include 6-episodes running at 22 minutes each.
In the midst of ongoing war on Cybertron, forces of good and evil clash as they search for the source of their power: the Allspark. This may not be the life they imagined, but it’s a life worth fighting for.
The second chapter will be called Transfomers: War for Cybertron Trilogy: Earthrise.
Here’s a rundown of the series voice cast.
- Jake Foushee as Optimus Prime
- Jason Marnocha as Megatron
- Linsay Rousseau as Elita-1
- Joe Zieja as Bumblebee
- Frank Todaro as Starscream
- Rafael Goldstein as Ratchet
- Keith Silverstein as Jetfire
- Todd Haberkorn as Shockwave & Red Alert
- Edward Bosco as Ultra Magnus & Soundwave
- Bill Rogers as Wheeljack
- Sophia Isabella as Arcee
- Brook Chalmers as Impactor
- Shawn Hawkins as Mirage
- Kaiser Johnson as Ironhide
- Miles Luna as Teletraan I & Cliffjumper
- Mark Whitten as Sideswipe & Skywarp